Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pop of Color

I woke up this morning and did my typical routine: Hit snooze 2 times, checked the weather on my phone and started to plan my attire for the day in my head. I went to my pants drawer and forgotten all about this hidden yellow gems I scored during the post-Christmas sales! I've yet to wear them and figured today was the PERFECT day to bust them out.


5


1

34
2
Top: Forever21 Bottoms: Old Navy Flats: Target Scarf: Downtown Market in Charleston, SC Earrings: Kirklands Rings: David Yurman & gift from Rome Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets: Vintage Sunglasses: College SB Freebie


Don't forget to follow me! 


FacebookInstagramTwitterPinterest


Shout out to my amazing roommate who took my pictures this morning!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!