Thursday, March 21, 2013

Little Bit of ROGA in My Life




A couple of weeks ago an alumni sorority sister of mine told me about ROGA (Run + Yoga). You show up at Santa Monica Pier bright and early on Saturday morning and choose to run/jog/walk a 2, 3 or 5 mile course followed by an hour of yoga; best of all it's FREE! I rarely say no to anything free (especially in LA) so this was right up my alley! I grabbed my roommate and we headed on down to Santa Monica and man am I glad we did!6 View towards the end of our run5
 Isn't Morgs' shirt AMAZAING? 4
Can't ask for a better view while your getting your "zen" on3 2 1
After our first ROGA session. 


We ended up liking it so much that we did it the week after too! I dragged Dan along and while he was a great sport, yoga just wasn't his thing! If you want to check out ROGA it's going on every Satruday from now through March 30 beginning at 8 am. It's coming back this summer though, so no worries if you can't make the Spring classes!


FacebookInstagramPinterestTwitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!