Thursday, August 1, 2013

Days 8, 9 and 10

{ Day 8: 3 Places I Want To Visit }


1. Bora Bora: It simply seems like paradise. Enough said :)
Romantic Breakfast or Lunch Cabana on the Beachphoto source


2. Australia: The accents and architecture alone make me want to go here.Add kangaroos and koalas? I'm sold!
australiaphoto source


3. Aspen: I loathe the snow, but am dying to try out skiing. Weird I know, but one look at these cabins makes me instantly want to grab a warm drink and hang out by the fire after a day on the slopes!
aspenphoto source

{ Day 9: Biggest Pet Peeve }


 When someone leaves a shopping cart in a parking space. WHY?! It drives me crazy to no end!

{ Day 10: Favorite Quote }


quote 3


quote 2quote



Thanks for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin'!
signature


Follow on Bloglovin


Cant's Into Cans, Dr Seuss, No Regrets

2 comments :

  1. You used some of my favorite quotes as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I live by those quotes!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!