Friday, August 23, 2013

Fall Wish List

With Fall literally right around the corner - cue depressing SIGH - I decided I needed to make a new season wish list:


Untitled1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


1. Tan Booties: I'm not going to lie, I never understood the point of a "bootie" when they were up and coming last Fall/Winter ... then I bought a pair. My mind was blown at how ridiculously easy they are to pair with skirts & dresses with tights, skinny jeans and leather pants.


2. Leopard Belt: This print is right on trend going into the fall season and I couldn't be happier. It's the perfect pairing for anything brown, tan or black in anyone's closet!


3. Meh Sweatshirt: My roommate got one of these for Christmas last year and I've been envious ever since! It's perfect to throw on for those days you just feel like vegging on the couch watching Real Housewives.


4. Leather Skirt: After buying my faux-leather leggings last Fall I haven't stopped wearing them! A leather skirt would be the perfect addition to spice up this season's wardrobe!


5. Statement Necklaces: It's no secret I love a good necklace, but I feel like I need some news ones in my everyday rotation. This amazon themed one will be perfect for me to wear over my LBD's during award season!


6. Fall Nail Polish: Since I stopped biting my fingernails, I LOVE painting them! I haven't steered clear of the usual pink tones but I am loving Essie's "Chinchilly" color for Fall!


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!
po coupon
Follow on Bloglovin


Also don't forget to keep checking Prep Obsessed's Facebook page. This weekend is their LAST sale in August so make sure to scoop up some great items at 10% off!


po coupon


Linking up with  Style Elixir and The Penniless Socialite


Also VERY exciting news! I got nominated for the Wordpress family award by Confessions of a Wannabe Cave Girl!


wordpress-family-award


This is my first ever blog award and I couldn't be more excited about it. To spread the love I nominate the following blogs:


1. Frivolous Fringe
2. Tasty Trends Today
3. Flux & Flow


3 comments :

  1. Great ideas! That sweatshirt is awesome, and a leather skirt and a few more fun necklaces are on my fall list too!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you on bloglovin.
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a pair of booties like those for this fall! I cannot believe summer is about to be over and then comes fall, time does fly!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!