Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Prep Obsessed Discount Code!

I am beyond excited to let y'all in on my first ever DISCOUNT CODE! Prep Obsessed reached out to me and wanted to offer all of my fabulous readers 10% off their orders! Simply use the code: lifesapartydli and you'll receive 10% off any order placed throughout the entire month of August!

For those who don't know, Prep Obsessed is a Facebook only boutique which sells ridiculously cute items on a first come, first serve basis. The have a big sale on Sunday nights at 8 pm ET, but also little mini ones here and there so make sure you're always checking back to their Facebook page here. Here's how the system works:

prep obsessed buying

I got my gorgeous gold pave link bracelet seen here and here from this company, but check out some of their other fabulous goodies:  povia


Talk about a monogrammers dream! I literally want EVERYTHING from this cute boutique. Don't forget to comment SOLD first on the item of your choice, because the cutest ones always sell out first! Happy shopping dolls!


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin'!
signature


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!