Monday, August 5, 2013

Purple & Gold

This dress was my first purchase from lulus.com and ever since I have been addicted to their website. They offer fabulous pieces at affordable prices that aren't only cute but absolutely on trend! Pairing purple with gold was a no-brainer but I love the extra sparkle the belt adds along with the metallic from the shoes! I scored these pointy flats on super sale ($35!) from Nordstrom Rack in silver which you can see here, so naturally I had to buy them in gold as well! IMG_5463IMG_5462 IMG_5467IMG_5459IMG_5470 IMG_5475 IMG_5482Dress: Lulu's // Belt: Target // Flats: Free Press via Nordstrom Rack // Bracelet: Prep Obsessed // Earrings: Steinmart // Sunglasses: Raybans // Lips: Lancome "French Touch" // Nails: Milani "Pink Express"


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin'!
signature


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments :

  1. This dress is such a pretty shade! And being a flats girl, I am obsessed with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Nordstrom Rack has some SERIOUS deals going on right now! I found so many pairs of cute shoes there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] got my gorgeous gold pave link bracelet seen here and here from this company, but check out some of their other fabulous goodies:  […]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am no-heels person, so I love those flats because they are nice enough to wear to work! I've haven't ever bought anything from Lulu's but I might need to after seeing your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the touch of gold! You are stunning, lady.

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!