Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Emmys Creative Arts Ball Outfit

As you all know, I got the chance to go to the Emmys Creative Arts Awards & Ball last Sunday with my darling mother. We had a fabulous time but looking back at the picture of the two of us, it makes me feel tall for once; however, also VERY pale. My mother is half Italian and it definitely shows!

- Naturally going to a huge function such as the Emmys, I had to sneak in some blog pictures! -


IMG_0405IMG_0411My roommate morgan has been a complete gem since I made the courageous move to LA. I couldn't have asked for a more loyal friend, better person to vent to on my off days and someone who makes living in the real world together seem like we're back in college. She did my hair for the event and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the outcome! Oh, and did I mention she BLOGS too? Make sure to read her take on the paleo diet one meal at a time here.IMG_0409 IMG_0407IMG_0408IMG_0410Dress: White House Black Market // Belt: Target // Shoes: Nine West // Necklace & Earrings: Boutique in Vegas // Sunglasses: Rayban // Ring: Handpicked // Bracelets: Prep Obsessed & Boutique in Riverside // Watch: Michael Kors


po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with Everyday Fashion & Finance, Simply Just Lovely, Vodka Infused Lemonade, Glitz & Gold,

6 comments :

  1. This dress is perfection on you! I love the detailed hem and your gorgeous bun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun! I love your dress - you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ya rooms! But that picture makes it look like I need to use the restroom ;) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning. What a fun night. Thank you for linking up today. See you next week.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Love that sparkly belt and the red lip, you look great!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful dress!! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!