Friday, September 6, 2013

Pastel Paisley

Do you ever wake up in the morning and instantly have an idea of what you want to wear? I was heading to Dr. D's for the weekend and really wanted to wear my paisley pencil skirt but didn't want to put even a chiffon blouse with it because it's WAY too hot for that; then - LIGHTBULB - just pair it with a tank!

I'm loving how bright and fun this turned out! I wore it to the office with a cardigan that took that off to spend Friday evening and the rest of the night cool as a cucumber in the desert heat.

Do you have any Summer pieces you're trying to sneak in before Fall strikes?

IMG_5675IMG_5694 IMG_5692IMG_5684 IMG_5677IMG_5688 IMG_5691
Tank: Ann Taylor LOFT// Skirt: Ann Taylor // Belt: Old Navy // Shoes: Guess via Marshall's // Bag: c/o Melie Bianco // Sunnies: Ray Ban //  Necklace: Polly's Jewelry // Bracelets: Versona & Forever 21 // Ring: Steinmart & Handpicked


po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking Up with Lauren, Tara, and Life of the Party

2 comments :

  1. Cute skirt! Love when I have the "lightbulb days". I always feel less stressed!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look! That skirt is darling and it looks fantastic on you! Thanks so much for linking up your great style with us!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!