Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blocks of Color

Sometimes you just need a little color to brighten up your day, or in this case A LOT of color. The weather in LA has been picture perfect the last couple of days but honestly, I'm craving a thunderstorm so bad that I'm feeling a little blue about it. Call me crazy, but I love hearing the crackle of thunder and seeing the bright flashes of lightening and it's been a solid 18 months since I've seen/heard that glorious sound.

To show my off my dysfunctional mood I paired together bright solids and threw on an ombre-hued necklace just for fun!

IMG_5977 IMG_5976IMG_5988IMG_5982 IMG_5983 IMG_5985 IMG_5987
Top: Marshall's // Pants & Belt: Old Navy // Pumps: Nine West // Necklace: Francesca's // Bracelet: Forever 21 // Rings: Steinmart & Handpicked // Earrings: Versona // Lips: Covergirl "Malicious Red"


po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with Shana, Rebecca, Alison, Lindsey,

3 comments :

  1. Love these two colors together and your gorgeous bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination here! I really like that necklace, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo. One of my favorites!

    Stopping by from What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!