Sunday, October 6, 2013

Longchamp & Chevron

Happy Monday Y'all! 


Can I just tell y'all how much I am loving my red Longchamp bag? I fell in love with my small black one I got in college and bought this one soon after. When my mom and I traveled through Europe 2 Summer's ago, I bought my 3rd and it makes the perfect carry on bag since it's so large. If you haven't heard of this brand before YOU MUST check them out. Not only do they make great bags in an assortment of colors, with two strap lengths, that you can monogram ... they also fold up nicely into smaller bags or clutches. Yes you just read that correctly, these are MULTI-PURPOSE bags; plus they're great to take out on rainy days because the fabric is waterproof. Did I mention I love Longchamp Paris?

I wanted to keep it cool and casual this weekend since it was blazing hot, (95 degrees) in Riverside! I really wish Fall weather would come already, but alas I am heading to NYC on Thursday and can't wait to bundle up in layers upon layers. I have some new sweaters I simply cannot wait to wear!

What Fall trend are you looking forward to most?


IMG_6032IMG_6035IMG_6036IMG_6039IMG_6040IMG_6042IMG_6038Dress: Francesca's // Shoes: Jack Rogers // Necklace: J. Crew // Earrings: Forever 21 // Watch: Juicy Couture // Bag: Longchamp Paris 


po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with Molly, Monday Morning Gossip, Lauren, Shana, The Pleated Poppy,

5 comments :

  1. Um, I think I need that bag and the dress! Too cute!

    Thanks for linking up with Kimberlee and me for Monday Morning Gossip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous dress! I am most excited for layering and blazers, even though I am extremely partial to 70 degree weather. --stopping by from Molly's link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lovely on you!! It's already very chilly here, we've definitely entered sweater season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooove this dress! I've been looking for a chevron print at local boutiques but haven't found on yet! you look adorable! Found you via Shanna and following!

    xo
    moderndaymomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!