Thursday, January 9, 2014

Month in Instagram: December

December has always been my favorite month by far! Not only do I celebrate my birthday, but also my darling mother's and older sister's. Then of course we celebrate the big man's birthday and on December 1st all bets are off and Christmas is officially allowed to be celebrated in every rhyme or reason way!

I'm never one to celebrate prematurely for any other big holiday, but come November 1 I'm well into my Christmas spirit ways! Here's how I spent the most jolly month of the year:
MII12
1. Saw Justin Timberlake for my sister's birthday in Vegas
2. Enjoyed a little Chalone Rose after a long day at work
3
4
3. I won a sweater from Everly through an Instagram contest ... SCORE
4. December wouldn't be complete with fuzzy Christmas socks
56
5. Wrapping paper with lines = dream come true
6. Beautiful sunset in Santa Monica
78
7. Some friends from Charleston came to visit
8. Dr. D and I at the Santa Monica Pub Crawl
910
9. Being silly en route to the next pub
10. 25th Birthday present from Dr. D. Man is too good to me
1112
11. Finally went bowling at Lucky Strike
12. Scored tickets to the BCS National Championship pre-party
1314
13. Enjoyed some vino at LAX en route to South Carolina
14. Fell in love with this pink chair
1516
15. Cruised around the Charleston City Market downtown
16. Indulged in Moe's ... East Coast people get it
1718
17. Stared at my Christmas tree from this spot every night while I was home
18. Christmas morning mimosa's
1920
19. Family time :)
20. Was given the best tervis tumbler ever. Hello Chevron and state pride!
2122
21. Went Day after Christmas shopping in our new monogram sweatshirts
22. Scored these beauties for $5 each!
2324
23. Spent some quality time with the Hunt man
24. Dr. D surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries for my birthday
2526
25. Another beautiful Charleston sunset
26. Celebrated my 25th birthday at Grill 225
2728
27. Mom gave me this great gift of photos taken all over my college campus
28. New infinity bracelet addition to the stack
2930
29. Hit up the driving range with Gramps
30. Rang in the New Year with my love

Did y'all do anything amazing in December? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!