Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oscars and Stylish Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Ladies!! 

I attended the Oscars on Sunday for work and had an absolute blast! Seeing so many respectable celebrities be so charismatic and humbled by their awards was truly awe inspiring. 

I was running SUPER late for the awards and left my house without the key essentials (ID, money oh and my Oscars credential pass) but did manage to take some photos for this lovely blog. After Dr. D took this fab last minute photos I realized my camera card wasn't in the camera .... FAIL. Clearly I'm running extremely late at this point and managed to squeeze in some shots via my iPhone. Long story short I apologize for the poor quality of these photos.  
Also a huge shot out to my roommate for making my hair look amazing!

I was approached by a wonderful company, 1 Dress Co, who offered to make me feel like a princess on my big night. They had a website full of stunning, glamorous gowns and I had the pleasure of choosing one to wear to the Oscars. It was a hard decision but I couldn't pass up on this stunning gown, I mean look at the back!
Dress & Clutch: c/o 1 Dress Co // Rings: David Yurman and Steinmart // Earrings: Francesa's // Heels: Nine West


This week's featured blogger is Rachelle from Pinksole!


Camo will always be on trend in my opinion and Rachelle is rocking this camo jacket! I love how simplistic the whole look is but the way she added a pop of color and a gorgeous pointed heel at the same time was pure genius! 

If you'd like to be featured on next week's Stylish Tuesday, then simply follow the rules below: 
1. Please follow me via Bloglovin' or GFC
2. Link up your favorite recent style post
3. Please link this post back to your blog or post my button below on your blog (this way other bloggers can link up too)
4. Have fun meeting/interacting with new bloggers, you may just make some new friends!

Life's A Party Dress Like It




Linking up with: 

20 comments :

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous. I love the gown: the color, the style, the jewels on it, the back. It fits you like a dream. Wish I could better see your makeup and I don't see your heels or earrings either. =( How nice that you attended the Oscars. I envy your job.

    My pleasure linking up Paige. Have a Great Tuesday!! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! You look incredible girl! Hope you had an amazing time and hopefully work won't be so crazy for you now!

    <3, Pamela
    http://sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you got to attend the Oscars!! What an amazing opportunity! You look beautiful.

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting that you got to attend the Oscars! Love the beautiful green dress and yes, your roommate definitely did an amazing job with your hair. You look gorgeous. -G
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really channeled your inner Hollywood star in this gown Paige......everything about this look rocks & kudos to whoever did your hair!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ridiculously jealous! You look stunning! Your dress is just perfect!! Thanks for hosting!! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Sure you had a great time! And you look great. xo Sabina OceanblueStyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what an amazing night. I would just die if i went to the Oscars!!!! You look stunning!!!!!!


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked absolutely gorgeous- glad you had a memorable night! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress and the hair looks great. That must have been such an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work has you go to the Oscars?!!!! Where do you work? OMG, I am so JEALLY!!! ; ) But you definitely picked a gorgeous gorgeous dress! Sucks that you were running late, but at least you looked stunning and that's what counts! haha
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot believe you went to the Oscars. What an experience!!! (And what a perfect dress!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful dress on you. I love the sparkly details.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with your dress!!! Def Oscars fab!!
    xoxo
    B
    http://lovestyletransform.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning! Wow bet it was an incredible night. I've attended the Baftas (British Oscars) and it was magical! Going to the Cannes Film Festival this year too so will be dress shopping soon too! http://www.mummysgotstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my God cannot believe you got to attend. You have the best job and you looked STUNNING. thanks for featuring me today.
    Xoxo
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous! I love the back of the gown.

    Alena http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look beautiful even though you were running late! Glad to see you made it to the Oscar party!

    www.clkfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so jealous that you got to attend the Oscars - WOW! You look absolutely amazing in this dress, and your hair is stunning.

    www.fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The fact that you got to go to the Oscars..Respect and Woohoo!! Awesomeness! You look fabulous in green it looks fabulous on you...
    Thanks for hosting the link up..

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!