Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Month In Instagram: May

Happy Wednesday Babes!

Where does the time go? I feel like just yesterday we were celebrating Memorial Day and here we are at the end of June and I'm just now getting around to post my month in Instagram for MAY!

 Summer is officially here though and I've done nothing short of celebrate my favorite season :)
Finally mastered the messy sock bun look ... completely worth taking the time to learn!
Received Lily and Laura bracelets from my sweet friend Melissa just because. Love you Mel!
Celebrated Cinco de Drinko in style in Culver City with a great group of friends
Met the gorgeous Adri who blogs at Adri Lately for cocktails at Laurel Tavern
Spent some quality time with my blonde bestie Ally
Got a much deserved gel manicure for Summer!
 
 Went to Planet Salon for a much needed blonde touch up and enjoyed sparkling water and hand massagess ... one on the right was the end result. Love!
Got my wine fix at LAX before a redeye flight to Dallas - thing was basically a goblet
Hung out with my family at the Grassy Knoll where JFK was shot in Dallas
Ansley's Wedding Reception. I loved her place cards!
With Momma and Megan in the lobby of our gorgeous hotel! It was so tranquil
Ansley made such a beautiful brideMomma and I got own on the dance floor!
 Enjoyed the most scrumptious cheese plate known to man kind with Morgs at Public School
Saved all my quarters for beach parking to celebrate Morgs' birthday with some sand volleyball
Remembering why we celebrate Memorial Day  - to honor those that have served
Went to a wine and design class with Morgs in Hollywood
 Enjoyed some fro yo to end Memorial Day weekend with Dr. D
Spent some quality time with my sister in Dallas
Got to test out the caviar facial at Spa Montage Beverly Hills. I highly recommend!
Supported my blonde ladies in the Blondes vs. Brunettes football fundraiser for Alzheimer's 

Did you do anything fun during the month of May?

3 comments :

  1. Get different kinds of Party wear dresses for women from jmhsouk.com which provides the latest and quality dress designs for women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like such a fun month! It's always fun to look back through photos from the past month.
    Kallie - But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you had a busy month but filled with so many fun and fabulous events. Good for you for meeting another blogger and Adri seems so sweet and I love her style. I must say Blue is YOUR COLOR. You looked stunning at that wedding Your blonde bestie is so cute too and you both look alike. =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!